ALL ALBERTANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE PERSONAL STEPS TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD. TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS:
- Practice physical distancing, minimum 6 Feet (2 meters) at ALL times.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
For More Information visit: https://www.alberta.ca/prevent-the-spread.aspx
- Minimum of 6 feet (2 meter) social distancing (NO handshakes).
- NO WALK-ONS will be allowed. Online or Phone-in Bookings Only.
- Tee Time intervals have been increased to 10 minute intervals.
- ALL tee times & driving range use MUST be booked and paid for in ADVANCE, either online as per AHS rules here: For Tee Times – https://gobearpaw.ca/online-booking-tee-time/ or For Driving Range – https://gobearpaw.ca/online-booking-driving-range/; or you can also book by phoning the clubhouse at 780-402-8777 with your credit card.
- First Tee Time: see daily hours of operation
- Gate Closes: 8 pm
- You must remain in your vehicle until 15 minutes prior to your tee-time.
- Follow directions to CHECK-IN and then directly to the tee box for hole one.
- Scorecards and pencils MUST be picked up at CHECK-IN at the Clubhouse.
- Public use washrooms will be available at the Clubhouse and will cleaned at intervals throughout the day.
- Please do not congregate in parking lot. Exit after play. No gatherings of any size are permitted in the parking lot area.
- Note: drinking alcoholic beverages in the parking lot is in contravention of our liquor license and could result in personal fines from the RCMP/Liquor Inspector in addition to citations and harsh penalties/suspensions to the golf club.
ON-COURSE & DRIVING RANGE:
- As of May 10, 2021, per Alberta Golf and AHS, current restrictions state that golfers are restricted to same households only or a person living alone with the same 2 close contacts.
- Minimum of 6 feet (2 meter) social distancing.
- Snacks & Beverages will be available to golfers for pickup at the Clubhouse ONLY during your Check-in prior to play. This service will not be available during or after your visit.
- Please refrain from any form of handshakes or high fives.
- Course staff will be monitoring all areas of the golf course intermittently during the day.
- Do not touch or remove the flags.
- Cups will have a CUP COVERS on top of the cup. Do not touch any part of the cup or pin.
- Benches and ball washers have all been removed from the course.
- Do not share equipment with others.
- Driving range is LIMITED to 15 stalls (which MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE online). IF you see people waiting please stay in your vehicle until there is no line up.
- Dispose of your garbage and recycle in the appropriate bins throughout and after your round – prevent our Staff from touching your garbage and recyclables.
Should you have any QUESTIONS please call us at 780-402-8777
PLEASE BE AWARE: Failure to comply with rules will result in golfers being removed from premises without refund.
Rules are subject to change at any time without notice Please be respectful and be patient with ongoing updates from the Alberta Government & Alberta Health Services.
Bear Paw Par 3 Golf Course & RV Park takes the safety of its staff and patrons very seriously. We are currently following all of Alberta Health Services mandated regulations in response to COVID-19. Bear Paw is currently trying our best to adapt to this rapidly changing environment. We will continue to update you on our website and social media sites with any changes or developments.
From our Team at Bear Paw we Thank You for your Understanding, Cooperation & Patience as we work to welcome you back to our Par 3 Golf Course & Driving Range Safely.
Here are a few of the signs you will see on our Course, please take the time to read them and familiarize yourself with our New Rules & Guidelines.